Monday, May 7, 2012

Bow-dacious

I love bows. Big bows, small bows- it doesn't matter! I love 'em! Here's a little post of some of my favorite bows.  Scroll down and I'll give a quick tutorial on how to make your own hair bows.  It's easier than you think!
 All images from we heart it. 













And now for the tutorial.... drumroll please!

 Cut two small rectangles of fabric. One you will use for the actual bow and the other will be a small sash that goes 'round the middle of the bow.
 Fold the fabric in half.
 Make a tiny triangle at each of the ends.
 Fold the ends to meet in the middle.
 Scrunch it with a pinch in the middle.
Wrap the middle with a thin florist wire.
 Make a little sash and fold the middle.
 Wrap it around the bow and dab the middle with a tiny bit of hot glue.
 Hot glue a little tiny clip to the bow.
 Smile and say cheese! 
(It's me!) 


No comments: